7.4 cu. ft. Smart Gas Dryer with Steam Sanitize+
Lowest Price Guarantee
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Steam Sanitize+
- Sensor Dry
- Vent Sensor
- Smart Care
- Interior Drum Light
- Reversible Door
- Accessibility (AUI, Braille)
- Large 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- Lint Filter Indicator
- 18 Total Drying Cycles
- 10 Options
- 5 Temperature Settings
- 3-Way Venting
- Convenience - Child Lock. Lint Filter Indicator.
- Electrical Requirements - 120 V / 60 Hz 15 Amp
Our new Smart Dryer has integrated Wi-Fi that allows you to remotely start or stop your cycle, schedule laundry on your time, and receive end of cycle alerts and more, right from your smartphone.* Also, the Steam Sanitize+ cycle eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria** while relaxing and smoothing away wrinkles from everyday wear.
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Includes:
- Level and test of the appliance to ensure it’s connected properly
- Relocation of the old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included)
- Connection of appliance to EXISTING water connection, drain or external dryer exhaust for washers, dryers, ranges, refrigerators and freezers, provided the customer also purchases new connections from The Appliance Outlet (TAO) (dryer vent, range or dryer cord)
- Inspection of appliance for visible damage
- Basic product demonstration and testing of appliance to ensure proper connection
- Relocation of an old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included)
Haul-away of old appliances:
- $25 recycle fee per appliance being hauled away. Please advise store representative at time of purchase to ensure
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Does NOT Include:
- Appliances not purchased at TAO
- Installation of dishwashers, over-the-range microwaves, drop-in ranges, wall ovens, surface units, cooktops, gas dryers, air conditioners, water heaters or built-in refrigerators; installation available for additional fees; see a store associate for details
- Connection through floors or old duct work
- Removal, haul away or recycling arrangement of old appliance
- Shut off of main water valve; delivery teams can’t connect appliances unless there's a working shut-off valve on the same floor
Please Note: All gas appliances must be unhooked and removed from the location prior to haul away. Additional delivery fees may include ferry cost, tools and trip permits.
New water line/ice maker connector is required (sold separately).
Dishwasher installation sold separately and requires appointment. New dishwasher connector hose is required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and new three- or four-prong plug are required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and dryer duct are required (sold separately).
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup.
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup. New dryer duct is required (sold separately).
New hoses required for connection (sold separately).
Professional Installation With Delivery
For your convenience, we provide installation services for an additional fee. Dishwashers, microwaves, cooktops, wall ovens, slide-in ranges, drop-in ranges, gas ranges, gas dryers, range hoods, garbage disposals and trash compactors can be installed by TAO’s third party contractors at additional fees.