GET DRYER DVG50A8800V FREE W/PURCHASE OF THIS WASHER
Lowest Price Guarantee
Regional Distribution Warehouse
- Automatic dirt sensing OptiWash™ OptiWash™ automatically senses soil levels during the washing cycle and adds more time or detergent to continue washing, so your clothes are optimally clean.
- A cleaner, protected washer CleanGuard™ Treated with antimicrobial technology to deliver long-lasting protection of high-touch areas and help keep the drum and detergent drawer smelling fresh.
- Control in the palm of your hand Wi-Fi Connectivity Wi-Fi connected so you can receive end of cycle alerts, remotely start or stop your wash, and schedule cycles on your time and more, right from your smartphone with the SmartThings App.
- Lose the measuring cup Auto Dispense System Fill your detergent drawer with up to 20 loads of detergent and softener, and the washer will accurately dispense the right amount of cleaning solution for a perfect wash, every time.
- Controls within reach MultiControl™ Eliminate the long reach and operate your dryer right from your washer when the units are stacked.
- Fit more for fewer loads Extra-Large 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity Fewer loads, less time in the laundry room, and more time doing the things you love.
- Wash a full load in 28 minutes, wash and dry in under an hour* Super Speed Wash Wash a full load of laundry with full performance in just 28 minutes, and with an added Super Speed Dryer, achieve a complete wash and dry in under an hour.*
- Gently remove stains Steam The power of steam lets you gently remove stains without any time-consuming pretreatments. Steam is released from the drum so every item in the load is thoroughly saturated, ensuring a deep clean.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified ENERGY STAR® Certified,* so you can save money by using less energy without sacrificing performance or functionality.
- Quiet washing anytime, any place Vibration Reduction Technology+ Do your laundry without disturbing anyone at any time and in any place. Innovative Vibration Reduction Technology+ reduces noise and vibration for quiet washing.
- Swirl+ Drum Interior Improved drum pattern extracts more water more quickly during the rinsing cycle and prevents fabrics from snagging during washing.
- Keep your washer fresh and clean Self Clean+ Keep your washer tub fresh and clean. Self Clean+ will notify you every 40 wash cycles when it is time for a cleaning.
- Easier use, for everyone ADA Compliant With use of a Samsung Riser,* your washer or dryer is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), making loading and unloading much easier.
- Perfect Pair Samsung washers and dryers team up to make light work of laundry day, while looking great in your laundry room.
- Matching Accessories Round out your laundry setup with a matching dryer, pedestal, riser, and more.
Our new Smart Dial Front Load Washer uses AI power to learn and recommend your favorite wash cycles and displays them first for quick access in a simplified, easy-to-use control panel. It has an extra-large 5.0 cu. ft. capacity, features OptiWash™ that senses soil levels to improve cleaning, and features CleanGuard™ antimicrobial technology that helps keep the inside of the drum smelling fresh and for added protection of high touch surfaces.
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Includes:
- Level and test of the appliance to ensure it’s connected properly
- Relocation of the old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included)
- Connection of appliance to EXISTING water connection, drain or external dryer exhaust for washers, dryers, ranges, refrigerators and freezers, provided the customer also purchases new connections from The Appliance Outlet (TAO) (dryer vent, range or dryer cord)
- Inspection of appliance for visible damage
- Basic product demonstration and testing of appliance to ensure proper connection
- Relocation of an old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included)
Haul-away of old appliances:
- $25 recycle fee per appliance being hauled away. Please advise store representative at time of purchase to ensure
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Does NOT Include:
- Appliances not purchased at TAO
- Installation of dishwashers, over-the-range microwaves, drop-in ranges, wall ovens, surface units, cooktops, gas dryers, air conditioners, water heaters or built-in refrigerators; installation available for additional fees; see a store associate for details
- Connection through floors or old duct work
- Removal, haul away or recycling arrangement of old appliance
- Shut off of main water valve; delivery teams can’t connect appliances unless there's a working shut-off valve on the same floor
Please Note: All gas appliances must be unhooked and removed from the location prior to haul away. Additional delivery fees may include ferry cost, tools and trip permits.
New water line/ice maker connector is required (sold separately).
Dishwasher installation sold separately and requires appointment. New dishwasher connector hose is required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and new three- or four-prong plug are required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and dryer duct are required (sold separately).
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup.
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup. New dryer duct is required (sold separately).
New hoses required for connection (sold separately).
Professional Installation With Delivery
For your convenience, we provide installation services for an additional fee. Dishwashers, microwaves, cooktops, wall ovens, slide-in ranges, drop-in ranges, gas ranges, gas dryers, range hoods, garbage disposals and trash compactors can be installed by TAO’s third party contractors at additional fees.