30" Electric Wall Oven/Microwave Combination
Lowest Price Guarantee
Regional Distribution Warehouse
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking with a powerful convection fan and third heating element that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- The Effortless ™ Temperature Probe detects and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached and automatically switches to the keep warm setting.
- Preheat in just a few minutes.
- A 30-minute light oven cleaning that’s chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Cook more at once with 5.1 cubic feet of oven capacity.
- Offers multiple settings to meet your cooking needs, including chicken nuggets and snacks.
- Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3, and 4-hour cycles.
- Reheat almost anything at the touch of a button.
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
The Frigidaire Wall Oven with Even Baking Technology ensures even, consistent baking every time. One-touch self clean options are available in 2,3, or 4 hour cycles and the option to Delay Clean so you can clean on your schedule. The Frigidaire® Fit Promise Tool promises that your new 27" or 30" Frigidaire® brand single or double wall oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration.
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Add A Min||Yes|
|Number of Power Levels||1|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||45 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Height||18 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Width||24 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth||19 1/2"|
|Microwave Interior Height||10 1/2"|
|Microwave Interior Width||17 3/8"|
|Microwave Interior Depth||18 5/8"|
|Microwave Capacity||1.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Capacity||5.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Display Interface Color||White|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||30.4 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||7.9 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||30 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel|
|Product Weight||261.25 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Bottom Left|
|Interior Color||Midnight Black|
|Interior Light Type||LED|
|Turntable Diameter||13 1/2"|
|Melt / Soften||Yes|
|Bake Element||2,200 Watts|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||4,000 Watts|
|Broil Element Pass||6|
|Convection Element||2,500 Watts|
|Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Includes:
- Level and test of the appliance to ensure it’s connected properly
- Relocation of the old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included)
- Connection of appliance to EXISTING water connection, drain or external dryer exhaust for washers, dryers, ranges, refrigerators and freezers, provided the customer also purchases new connections from The Appliance Outlet (TAO) (dryer vent, range or dryer cord)
- Inspection of appliance for visible damage
- Basic product demonstration and testing of appliance to ensure proper connection
- Relocation of an old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included)
Haul-away of old appliances:
- $25 recycle fee per appliance being hauled away. Please advise store representative at time of purchase to ensure
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Does NOT Include:
- Appliances not purchased at TAO
- Installation of dishwashers, over-the-range microwaves, drop-in ranges, wall ovens, surface units, cooktops, gas dryers, air conditioners, water heaters or built-in refrigerators; installation available for additional fees; see a store associate for details
- Connection through floors or old duct work
- Removal, haul away or recycling arrangement of old appliance
- Shut off of main water valve; delivery teams can’t connect appliances unless there's a working shut-off valve on the same floor
Please Note: All gas appliances must be unhooked and removed from the location prior to haul away. Additional delivery fees may include ferry cost, tools and trip permits.
New water line/ice maker connector is required (sold separately).
Dishwasher installation sold separately and requires appointment. New dishwasher connector hose is required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and new three- or four-prong plug are required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and dryer duct are required (sold separately).
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup.
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup. New dryer duct is required (sold separately).
New hoses required for connection (sold separately).
Professional Installation With Delivery
For your convenience, we provide installation services for an additional fee. Dishwashers, microwaves, cooktops, wall ovens, slide-in ranges, drop-in ranges, gas ranges, gas dryers, range hoods, garbage disposals and trash compactors can be installed by TAO’s third party contractors at additional fees.