GE® 1.6 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven
Lowest Price Guarantee
Regional Distribution Warehouse
- Easily install your new charcoal odor filter
- 1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Operating made quick and easy
- Defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
- Controls turntable operation
- Removes smoke, steam and odors
GE® 1.6 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven
|Recirculating Charcoal Filter Kit||WB02X35687 (Included)|
|Handle||Stainless Steel Appearance|
|Oven Door Features||Oven Window|
|Door Color||Stainless Steel|
|Color Appearance||Stainless Steel/Black|
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)||1.6 cu ft|
|ECONOMICAL / QUIET|
|Non-Vented||Recirculating (Factory Set - Filter Included)|
|Venting Type||Convertible to External Venting|
|Electronic Digital Display with Clock||Yes|
|Control Features||Add 30 Seconds, Cancel/Off, Lock Controls, Power Level, Set Clock, Start/Pause, Surface Light, Timer On/Off, Turntable On/Off, Vent Fan|
|Product Type||Over-the-range Microwave|
|Express Cook||1-6 Minutes|
|Turntable On / Off||Yes|
|Microwave Watts (IEC-705)||1000 W|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Exhaust Fan||2-Speed, 300-CFM|
|Microwave Convenience Cooking Controls||Beverage, Cook Time, Defrost: Weight/Time, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat|
|Turntable Size||12.75 in|
|Interior Oven Light||Incandescent|
|App Filter - Convection||No|
|App Filter - Venting Type||External|
|App Filter - Control Type||Electronic touchpad|
|App Filter - Wattage||1000 to 1099|
|App Filter - Cooking Technology||Microwave Only|
|App Filter - Cabinet Width||Cooking 30 in. (Standard)|
|App Filter - Product Type||Microwave Over-the-Range|
|App Filter - Capacity||Microwave Medium (1.5 - 1.8 cu. ft.)|
|App Filter - Voltage||120V|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Electrical Input - 120V Amperage||15|
|Electrical Input - 120V Watts||1580|
|Labor Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Parts Warranty||Limited 1-year entire appliance|
|Warranty Notes||See written warranty for full details|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||63 lb|
|Cabinet Width||30 in|
|Net Weight||63 lb|
|Cavity (W x H x D)||18-13/16 x 9-1/4 x 14-13/32|
|Overall Width||29.875 in|
|Overall Depth||15.5625 in|
|Overall Height||16.125 in|
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Includes:
- Level and test of the appliance to ensure it’s connected properly
- Relocation of the old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included)
- Connection of appliance to EXISTING water connection, drain or external dryer exhaust for washers, dryers, ranges, refrigerators and freezers, provided the customer also purchases new connections from The Appliance Outlet (TAO) (dryer vent, range or dryer cord)
- Inspection of appliance for visible damage
- Basic product demonstration and testing of appliance to ensure proper connection
- Relocation of an old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included)
Haul-away of old appliances:
- $25 recycle fee per appliance being hauled away. Please advise store representative at time of purchase to ensure
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Does NOT Include:
- Appliances not purchased at TAO
- Installation of dishwashers, over-the-range microwaves, drop-in ranges, wall ovens, surface units, cooktops, gas dryers, air conditioners, water heaters or built-in refrigerators; installation available for additional fees; see a store associate for details
- Connection through floors or old duct work
- Removal, haul away or recycling arrangement of old appliance
- Shut off of main water valve; delivery teams can’t connect appliances unless there's a working shut-off valve on the same floor
Please Note: All gas appliances must be unhooked and removed from the location prior to haul away. Additional delivery fees may include ferry cost, tools and trip permits.
New water line/ice maker connector is required (sold separately).
Dishwasher installation sold separately and requires appointment. New dishwasher connector hose is required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and new three- or four-prong plug are required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and dryer duct are required (sold separately).
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup.
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup. New dryer duct is required (sold separately).
New hoses required for connection (sold separately).
Professional Installation With Delivery
For your convenience, we provide installation services for an additional fee. Dishwashers, microwaves, cooktops, wall ovens, slide-in ranges, drop-in ranges, gas ranges, gas dryers, range hoods, garbage disposals and trash compactors can be installed by TAO’s third party contractors at additional fees.