2.1 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave with Steam cooking
2.1 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave with Steam cooking
Lowest Price Guarantee
- Match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared and help quickly get rid of cooking odors with four different fan speed settings.
- Microwave food in containers of almost any size with the most capacity available among Whirlpool® over-the-range microwaves.
- Quickly set the microwave timer to 30 seconds or add it to already in-progress cooking time with the touch of a button.
- Navigate through cooking modes and options with controls that are as easy to use as they are to clean.
- Keep an eye on what's cooking below the microwave or keep a nightlight on in the kitchen.
- Hidden Vent
- Auto Adapt Fan
- Get quick and even cooking with 1,000 watts of cooking power.
- Cooking Rack
- Available in black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Help prevent spills from sticking with the CleanRelease® Non-Stick Interior, which lets you easily clean up with the simple wipe of a damp cloth.
- Install your microwave hood next to a wall if necessary with a 90º hinge door.
- Take out the guesswork with sensors that track the cooking progress of your food and automatically adjust cook times.
- Clear up cooktop space by steaming foods like rice, vegetables and fish right in the microwave. Steam accessory available separately.
- Choose whether the turntable rotates or not to accommodate a wide range of dish sizes.
- Clean up spills on the turntable by simply putting it in the dishwasher.
- Get just the right amount of heat and time, whether you're cooking or defrosting, with specific preset options.
Quickly clean up spills with a wipe in our over-the-range microwave thanks to its CleanRelease® non-stick interior. Free up cooktop space by steaming foods like vegetables or fish* right in your over-the-oven microwave, or use sensor cooking that adjusts the cook time so your food comes out of your over-the-range microwave ready to eat.
|Certifications|Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Certifications|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Configuration|Microwave Configuration||Microwave Hood Combination|
|Controls|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Controls|Electronic Display Type|
|Controls|Electronic Display Type||LCD|
|Controls|Number of Keypads|
|Controls|Number of Keypads||33|
|Controls|Number of Quick Touch/One-Touch Selections|
|Controls|Number of Quick Touch/One-Touch Selections||12|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||2.10 inch|
|Carton Depth||20 1/4 inch|
|Carton Height||20 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||32 1/2 inch|
|Height||17 1/8 inch|
|Width||29 15/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||39 3/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||67 inch|
|Net Weight||57.5 inch|
|Dimensions|Carton Depth(IN,inches)||20 1/4|
|Dimensions|Carton Height(IN,inches)||20 1/2|
|Dimensions|Carton Width(IN,inches)||32 1/2|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||39 3/8|
|Features|Cooking Items Included|
|Features|Cooking Items Included||Cooking Rack|
|Features|Number of Power Levels|
|Features|Number of Power Levels||10|
|Microwave Details|Cavity Finish|
|Microwave Details|Cavity Finish||Non-Stick|
|Microwave Details|Cooking Power (watts)|
|Microwave Details|Cooking Power (watts)||1000|
|Microwave Details|Interior Light|
|Microwave Details|Interior Light||Incandescent|
|Microwave Details|Number or Racks|
|Microwave Details|Number or Racks||1|
|Microwave Details|Turntable Diameter Size (in.)|
|Microwave Details|Turntable Diameter Size (in.)||14|
|Microwave Details|Work Surface Light|
|Microwave Details|Work Surface Light||Incandescent|
|Microwave|Microwave Selections||Add 30 Seconds,Beverage,Control Lock,Cook Power,Cook Time,Cook/Start,Defrost,Dinner Plate,End of Cycle Signal,Fresh Vegetable,Frozen Entree,Frozen Vegetable,Keep Warm,Off/Cancel,Pizza,Popcorn,Potato,Reheat,Soften/Melt,Sound On/Off,Steam,Timer|
|Ventilation System|Blower Type|
|Ventilation System|Blower Type||Centrifugal|
|Ventilation System|CFM Motor Class|
|Ventilation System|CFM Motor Class||400|
|Ventilation System|Duct Direction|
|Ventilation System|Duct Direction||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Ventilation System|Duct Outlet Size (in.)|
|Ventilation System|Duct Outlet Size (in.)||3.25 W x 10 H|
|Ventilation System|Duct Type|
|Ventilation System|Duct Type||Rectangular|
|Ventilation System|Filters||Charcoal Odor Removing Filter|
|Ventilation System|Number of Speeds|
|Ventilation System|Number of Speeds||4|
|Ventilation System|Vent Fan Location|
|Ventilation System|Vent Fan Location||Back|
|Ventilation System|Ventilation Type|
|Ventilation System|Ventilation Type||Updraft|
|Ventilation System|Venting||Exterior or Recirculating|
|Width Doors Open 90 Degrees|
|Width Doors Open 90 Degrees||39.375|
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Includes:
- Level and test of the appliance to ensure it’s connected properly
- Relocation of the old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included)
- Connection of appliance to EXISTING water connection, drain or external dryer exhaust for washers, dryers, ranges, refrigerators and freezers, provided the customer also purchases new connections from The Appliance Outlet (TAO) (dryer vent, range or dryer cord)
- Inspection of appliance for visible damage
- Basic product demonstration and testing of appliance to ensure proper connection
- Relocation of an old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included)
Haul-away of old appliances:
- $25 recycle fee per appliance being hauled away. Please advise store representative at time of purchase to ensure
Standard Local Appliance Delivery Does NOT Include:
- Appliances not purchased at TAO
- Installation of dishwashers, over-the-range microwaves, drop-in ranges, wall ovens, surface units, cooktops, gas dryers, air conditioners, water heaters or built-in refrigerators; installation available for additional fees; see a store associate for details
- Connection through floors or old duct work
- Removal, haul away or recycling arrangement of old appliance
- Shut off of main water valve; delivery teams can’t connect appliances unless there's a working shut-off valve on the same floor
Please Note: All gas appliances must be unhooked and removed from the location prior to haul away. Additional delivery fees may include ferry cost, tools and trip permits.
New water line/ice maker connector is required (sold separately).
Dishwasher installation sold separately and requires appointment. New dishwasher connector hose is required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and new three- or four-prong plug are required (sold separately).
Electrical cord and dryer duct are required (sold separately).
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup.
Gas hookup available in select markets. Contact your local store regarding availability for hookup. New dryer duct is required (sold separately).
New hoses required for connection (sold separately).
Professional Installation With Delivery
For your convenience, we provide installation services for an additional fee. Dishwashers, microwaves, cooktops, wall ovens, slide-in ranges, drop-in ranges, gas ranges, gas dryers, range hoods, garbage disposals and trash compactors can be installed by TAO’s third party contractors at additional fees.